TOP GAMES OF NOVEMBER REVEALED
Call of Duty topped the list, with Black Ops 3 outselling Advanced Warfare's first month. Fallout 4 placed second, and Star Wars Battlefront was the third-best seller of the month. Check out the top 10 sellers below, with their top-selling platforms listed left to right.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III (XBO, PS4, 360, PS3, PC)
- Fallout 4 (PS4, XBO, PC)
- Star Wars Battlefront 2015 (PS4, XBO, PC)
- Madden NFL 16 (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3)
- NBA 2K16 (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3)
- FIFA 16 (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3)
- Need For Speed 2015 (PS4, XBO)
- Halo 5: Guardians (XBO)
- Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (PS4, XBO, PC)
- Just Dance 2016 (Wii, NWU, 360, XBO, PS4, PS3)
“Black Ops III was the largest release in North America in November by a wide-margin in both units and dollars sold-thru," said Call of Duty SVP and GM Rob Kostich. According to NPD, Call of Duty also was the largest release of any title in North America since 2013, based on physical units sold at retail in its launch month. There’s tremendous momentum for Call of Duty this holiday. Both retail and digital sales are up significantly versus the same time last year. And our community has responded enthusiastically, driving engagement to new franchise highs on next gen consoles in its first month of release."
Need for Speed's return ended up outselling Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. Madden also continued a strong month, while October's Halo 5: Guardians remained in the top 10 list. November 2015 was the best-selling month for the current generation of consoles yet.